Neck Pains, Stiff necks, Headaches, Shoulder aches can all lower our quality of life. Conditions like Pinched nerves, Fibromyalgia, limb numbness can all be attributed to your Neck and Poor Posture.
With aging, the spinal discs can become weak and will bulge with pressure from the weight of the head and from tight neck muscles squeezing the vertebrae and disc together.
Tight neck muscles and bulging disc(s) can exert pressure on nerves and blood vessels to constrict circulation between the head, neck and arms. This can cause headaches, weakness, pain, numbness and cold sensation anywhere in the arm.
Relaxing your neck muscles allowing room for your spine to relax is crucial in maintaining a healthy spine. Just like stretching helps to relieve muscle cramps.
Stretching helps our neck muscles relax and alleviate pain and stiffness all around the area. The best way to do so is using Neck Traction
Dr Neck™ was specially created to allow the complicated process of cervical Neck traction to be done at home comfortably. The unique design allows us to gently stretch our necks using only air pressure, lifting the weight off our shoulders, giving the muscles the break they need.
Neck traction can stretch and relax the neck and shoulder muscles while improving the spinal posture. The stretching can decompress the spinal disc which may minimize bulging and ease the constriction on nerve and blood circulation.
Neck traction can also take pressure off the painful and stiff joints to relieve pain and improve mobility.
How to use:
- Wear Dr Neck™ Around your neck comfortably & Adjust straps to ensure a snug fit.
- Sit Upright and squeeze the pump to inflate Dr Neck™
- As you inflate you will feel the stretch, continue inflating until you feel most of your head being supported by Dr Neck™
- Adjust and deflate as needed by releasing air via the pump
- Sit upright or Lie Down for 20 minutes to allow the stretch to relax the muscles properly
- Deflate and remove Dr Neck™ to store easily.
- Material: Velvet
- Size: Free Size