Waking up early is no one’s favorite thing to do in the morning. Are you one of those people who set their sights on dozing off again when their alarm clock rings? Forget it! The Gun alarm clock can make your waking up much more fun and interesting.
When the Gun Alarm Clock rings you have to grab the IR pistol and hit the bullseye as it tilts up. The alarm doesn’t shut off until you’ve hit the bullseye several times, by which time you’re guaranteed to be wide awake. The gun only works as a snooze button. So after you shoot at it, you need to get up and physically turn it off. You can record your own alarm tones and wake up to the sound of sirens if you like or your own voice screaming “WAKE UP, the building is surrounded!”
The clock has two alarm modes and two game modes that demand precision and a quick response. In quick shot mode, the aim of the game is to fire five perfect shots within three minutes to turn the alarm sound off. In time mode, you are in a race against the clock to deliver a perfect shot as quick as you can. Finally, in random mode you are pitted in an unpredictably timed showdown with your target when whoever shoots first, and hits the target, wins.
Not the easiest thing when you’ve just been dragged out of your beauty sleep, but what better way to let off a bit of steam than shooting your alarm clock?
- The pistol and target use IR with a distance of up to 18 ft
- Choose between two alarm modes and two game modes
- Record your own alarm tones
- 12 and 24 hour format
- When the base unit is powered by the USB cord, the display always shows the time. When powered by batteries it shuts off after a minute and lights up again when the alarm goes off.
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Power source: Pistol: 2 x AA batteries (not included); Clock: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: Pistol size: 15 x 12 x 2 cm; Size of base unit: 14.5 x 14 x 4 cm
- Weight: Pistol:150 grams; Base unit:285 grams
- Package Includes: Base unit with target; IR pistol with sound effects; USB cord; Instructions in English